PMS Poliethylene Mamulleri San.Tic.Ltd.Şti was established. Brine tanks (Olive, Wine, Molasses, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Fruit Juice, Milk etc.), textile trolleys, yarn buckets were the main production subjects.
For the textile industry, 100 different models of transport trolleys and 20 different models of yarn, drawbar and bobbin boxes were designed.
Our computer-controlled 4500 mm Clam Shell Rotation machine, originating in England, was commissioned. The facilities in Kemalpaşa Ulucak, built on a total area of 6000 m2, of which 3000 m2 is closed, were moved.
www.pms.com.tr domain name Our first website is online with; One of the first 100 sites established in Turkey.
TSEK (Conformity to Turkish Standards) certificate was obtained.
Blow Molding machine of Germany origin was imported and commissioned.
It became a member of ARM (Association of Rotatioanla Molding).
ISO9000 Quality Assurance System has been documented.
– As a result of our environmental awareness, the diesel fuel burners in our furnaces have been converted to LPG system.
– The first injection molding machine was included in the company machine park. Thus, plastic spare parts and accessories for our products such as fittings and spinwelding started to be manufactured in-house.
– Polyurethane injection machine investment was made.
Today, the design, manufacture and tests of floating docks, floating platforms and pontoons, which are known all over the world under the Dockmarine brand, were carried out.
– Telephone cabinet production was carried out for Türk Telekom company for the whole of Turkey with the partnership of USA.
– It was the first year that Dockmarine branded floating docks and platforms were opened abroad.
– Participation in the first Boatshow fair in Duseldorf, Germany, with a stand.
– The first mold export was made to France.
– We started to market our floating dock, floating platform, jetski port and boatlift products in 40 countries with the DockMarine brand.
– For the first time in Turkey, a reinforced tank model was developed and production started.
– New facilities in Izmir Kemalpasa, with a total area of 20,000 m2, of which 11,000 m2 is closed, were commissioned.
– We exported to Russia, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Italy and the USA.
Laboratory studies were emphasized. Load. With the employment of a Chemical Engineer, test procedures such as MFI, Density, ESCR, Tensile, Impact, Wall Thickness, PSD were developed.
A second Blow Molding unit with 125 point parizon control, 110×150 clamped clamp, 25 lt accumulator reservoir, capable of gravimetric dosing was commissioned.
– Foreign Trade department, which is fluent in 4 different languages, was established.
– For the DockMarine floating dock/platform systems product group, the Boatlift was designed and included in the production.
– Our number of processed molds has increased to approximately 2000 pieces.
– Established the first rotation company under the name of MarPlast in Tashkent province of Uzbekistan and started its activities in Uzbekistan.
The production of aluminum pontoons for marinas has started with the MarineDock brand.
A new production center was opened in Tuzla, Istanbul, with Shuttle and Clam Shell type machines.
By increasing the capital, we got the status of a Joint Stock Company.– Canias-ERP project started.– SlimLine series warehouse designs were made.
Illuminated decorative product series were created. This series collected under the Decorotive brand; It consists of an illuminated table, an illuminated coffee table, a lighting pole, a separator, an epsilon cube, illuminated flower pots and earthen pots.
3.55 and 4.30 m. Two types of Polyethylene Boats were developed. These products were collected under the Rotoboat brand.
– In the periodic evaluations made by Türk Traktör, we ranked first in the list of faultless suppliers.
Web sitemiz yenilendi.
Having started its new facility in Izmir/Kemalpasa with a total area of 20,000 m2, 11,000 m2 of which is closed, PMS has expanded its production capacity and storage areas and has reached the ability to respond to customer needs much more quickly, and an integrated plastics processing facility with the diversification of market needs and demands. became like that.
+90 232 877 05 80
Kemalpasa O.S.B. Mah.Kazım Karabekir Cad. No:7835170 Kemalpasa / IZMIR
The visual and technical elements on our website are for promotional purposes, and changes can be made by PMS.
© 2023 Pms.com.tr ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.